£60000 - 65000 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are pleased to be working in partnership with a dynamic and growing organisation in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
My client is seeking to add a Finance Manager working across the entire business. The primary objective of the role is to support the Finance team in ensuring that the Group's monthly financial position and performance is accurately reported in line with reporting deadlines. The role has four direct reports and oversees their training and development.
This role will provide the successful candidate with opportunities to gain broad and valuable experience within the finance function and is likely to offer progression opportunities. The role will challenge the breadth of the candidate's competencies ranging from technical skills to softer communication skills.
- Assist the Head of Management Accounts with the Group's month end close processes.
- Work closely with senior management in developing the reporting processes, controls, and systems.
- Review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts across the Group.
- Support the preparation of relevant and timely financial information to the Executive Board and Senior Leadership Team to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group's strategy and objectives.
- Ensure that meaningful and accurate variance analysis is delivered on a monthly basis to assist stakeholders in better understanding the performance of the business.
- Support the wider business in all areas of operational finance to ensure that the needs of the business are met at all times.
- Managing day to day operational relationships within the team.
- Assist in maintaining and improving internal controls to ensure compliance with the Group's accounting policies.
- Assist with external audit queries and year-end processes.
- Assist the Head of Management Accounts and Group Financial Controller in all ad hoc projects as necessary.
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and come from a sound technical grounding, ideally starting their career in a well-known accountancy practice. Since leaving practice you will have worked for a growing business and led a small team.
You will have strong communication skills and be able to work with non-finance stakeholders in delivering results and commentary around performance.
My client are a growing and fast paced care based business who have ambitious plans to
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420