Location : Potters Bar
Post Date : 28 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469000
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Temporary Division of Robert Half is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for our client in Hertfordshire, initially for a period of 6 months.
In the position of Financial Analyst you will be required to assist the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial analysis and planning, incorporating the preparation and maintenance of budgets, analyses, forecasts and re-forecasts for the existing business, but also financial modelling of new products, services, business models and other innovative solutions.. Outputs will provide guidance for evidence, based decision-making across the business, including Board level.
The key duties for the position of Financial Analyst are as follows;
· Responsibility for preparing and maintaining the business's budgets, forecasts and business models
· Providing financial models for new business ventures· Liaison with Banking Partners
· Identifying trends in the financial performance of products, customers and business lines which drive investment decisions and strategic choices
· Analysing financial performance data of new ventures, pilots and investments
· Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
· Exploring investment opportunities through data gathering and financial modelling
· Establishing and evaluating profit plans
· Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
· aswell as any other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Finance
The position of Financial Analyst will be paying the daily equivalent of £45-50k, this is an urgent requirement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes