GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are proud to be recruiting an excellent and exciting opportunity for a finalist or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant who would like a career in a truly global, market leading organisation.
The Reporting team are responsible for all investment accounting and reporting for European subsidiaries. This includes the production of monthly, quarterly and annual investment results.
- Supporting the team leader in managing the investment accounting process for all clients across Europe.
- Maintaining the control environment to ensure integrity of the general ledger for financial and regulatory reporting purposes
- Providing technical accounting support to stakeholders across the organisation to ensure they understand the accounting policies applied and the presentation of their results
- Certifiying results and the effectiveness of financial controls to local CFO's.
- Proactively managing risk issues when they arise and following them through to resolution.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for the position of Reporting Accountant in Potters Bar is £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience and qualification status, plus an excellent corporate benefits package including share incentive scheme, 21% pension contribution and bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420