GBP60000 - 80000 / annum
23rd April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are pleased to be working in partnership with a dynamic and growing construction advisory business based in South Hertfordshire.
With an ever growing client base, specifically within the Construction industry my client is seeking a qualified Private Client/Corporation Tax Manager to assist their clients with personal tax advice and plans.
The role will be varied dependent on the requirements, so I am looking for an individual with a diverse knowledge of tax, who is confident in offering and presenting propositions. It is therefore imperative that the successful candidate is a confident, self-starter who can add value through their own knowledge in bringing together solutions.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
- Providing advisory and specialist tax and financial advice services to our clients.
- Working closely with the Directors to develop tax planning ideas and to provide proactive advice.
- Proactively seek and research potential client work to add value to Indigo's existing services and portfolio.
- Assist in the set up of efficient tax planning structures.
- Assist and advise in the analysis and developments of UK tax legislation.
- Build on and develop existing and potential client relationships.
- CTA/ATT Qualified.
- Ideally 2-3 years post qualified experience within a similar role. Happy with candidates straight from practice, but ideally mid-tier with exposure to SME environments.
- Confidence in dealing with high profile, senior individuals.
- An ability to work independently.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420