£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Automotive business are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate to progressive within Accounts:
- Day to day management of the assigned ledger
- Understanding how KPI's are set and how best to achieve them
- Building relationships with partners and fee earners to ensure the collection policy is adhered to and escalate any problem clients, fee earners or debts to the management team
- To be able to correctly identify clients that default on payment terms
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the firms internal system and ensuring the team leader is equipped with the relevant data on the Credit Controller's assigned ledger
- Have a good understanding of the client and the nature of their business
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978