£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
22nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to represent a fast developing and dynamic organisation in Reading. The company are looking for an energetic and forward-thinking Accounts payable to join their team.
The main duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Be responsible for various contracted supplier accounts.
- Manually process contracted supplier invoices that have not been automatically processed via the system, according to accounts payable policies.
- Manually process supplier invoices onto the system
- Reconcile assigned supplier accounts to ensure that accounts are consistent with supplier statements, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Answer queries emailed to the Accounts Payable inbox in a timely manner.
- Resolve site and supplier queries by telephone.
- Post AP generated transactions to the bank accounts in a timely fashion and always according to the month end timetable.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Experience of working in high volume transnational teams.
- Ability to process invoices accurately
- Good excel skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy
- Someone who is dynamic and has a desire to progress within the company.
If this sounds like the role, submit your CV now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888