£300 - 350 / day
13th June 2019
An Interim Business Change Analyst is required to join a fast growth company based in Reading on an interim basis for 6 months. If you are an ambitious and process change focused finance professional looking for a challenging, project driven environment then please apply to find out more.
This role requires someone who wants to work closely within a fast-paced Business Change team to drive the change agenda across the business.
As the Business Change Analyst you will be required to join a new change team and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring business change activities and deliverables are delivered on time, to quality and budget
- Change impact assessments of new business processes, and system technology changes
- Developing, facilitating and delivering change plans for multiple concurrent projects
- Communicating progress, risks, issues and mitigating actions against the change aspects within the overall project plans.
- Undertaking training needs analysis and ensuring appropriate end user training, working closely with a combination of third party and business trainers.
The successful Business Change Analyst is likely to be an experienced Business Analyst with exposure working within complex change programmes. This is a highly visible role that will suit a confident communicator who enjoys business partnering and influencing senior management. If you have experience working as a Business analyst, Programme analyst or PMO analyst please apply to find out more.
This business is based in large offices in Reading and are a market leader in their field. Should you wish to review the full job description then please apply to find out more.
Salary & Benefits
£300-350 per day. Parking is limited, alternatively the office is close to the train station and served by bus routes as well.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888