Business Development Consultant
GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
19th March 2019
Do you thrive on the Business Development side of recruitment but not the candidate management side? Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Business Development Consultant based in Birmingham, to join their growing recruitment team and be solely responsible for new business.
This position is a highly sales focused role and requires someone with a natural ability to build relationships, differentiate our services and create new revenue opportunities.
The duties you will be involved include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out business development calls daily to existing, lapsed and targeted client contacts
- Devising a clear strategy for growing client count, maximising revenue, gross margin and operating income
- Booking and conducting a number of new and legacy service business development meetings offsite to promote our services
- Proactively taking relevant candidates details to market, matching on both skillset and cultural fit
- Consistently selling the breadth of Robert Half's service offering, cross-selling alternative teams where appropriate
- Networking across target client's businesses to leverage relationships and maximise business opportunities
- Generating a portfolio of testimonials to help aid business development and continue to improve our positive client footprint
- Pricing contracts and temporary assignments taking into account client budgets and margin returns
- Organising business breakfasts and networking events for prospective customers
- Working with the Resource Consultant to fulfil all business opportunities, matching candidates appropriately
- Maintaining exemplary relationships with all existing and prospective clients, providing improvements to add value
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self-confident and enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will perform well in a team-driven environment. Experience in recruitment or as a business development consultant is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
This is an exciting new role, which has the potential to unlimited career development and earning potential.
Why join Robert Half Recruitment Consultancy:
- Rewarding staff is key to Robert Half - we not only offer you one of the industry's most competitive and lucrative remuneration packages, but also organise formal reward events which take place both at a local and international level.
- Whether you're just switching jobs or making a career change, we have the training tools and new technologies to enable you to get up to speed quickly and be successful in your new role. And the best part is, you can rely on our training and support programmes throughout your career.
- We offer a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance
- We have an employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers as well as health and well-being schemes
We provide a comprehensive employee benefits program which includes: life assurance, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance. We also offer a holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, an employee assistance program and a reward platform that offers discounted offers and savings on thousands of goods and services. We offer a range of health and wellbeing schemes and pride ourselves on our enhanced maternity and paternity -pay.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our corporate culture. By embracing this, we're also better able to serve the needs of our job seekers and hiring managers we work with each day.
To be considered, please email your CV or call on 07920824752
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400