£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
22nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to represent a leading and growing company based in Reading, they are looking for a forward thinking and dynamic Credit Controller to join their team.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all debt is collected within agreed terms.
- Work with Finance Business Partners and other teams to resolve all queries relating to client debt.
- Actively manage all overdue debt to minimise the risk of bad debts.
- Escalate overdue debt which cannot be resolved in a reasonable time period as appropriate, including recommending legal action where required.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their usual payment practices
- Provide high quality information on expected receipts for the cash forecasting model.
- Maintain clear and accurate notes on the progress of debt collection for all clients which can be used in management reporting.
- Post customer receipts to the customer ledger/bank accounts daily and make sure unknown transactions are queried, resolved and posted.
- Record and bank cheques received daily.
- Ensure all postings are completed according to the month end timetable in order that the Cash & Banking team can complete bank reconciliations.
The Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities;
- Have experience within Credit Control
- Possess good Excel skills
- Be organised and Methodical in your work
- An individual who displays a forward thinking and dynamic approach
- Have a desire to progress and develop within the company
If this sounds like role for you, submit your CV now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888