EMEA Purchase Ledger
GBP13.00 - 15.00 / hour
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
EMEA Purchase Ledger- Reading - Immediate start - Apply Now!
- Receiving and recording invoices from suppliers at a high volume.
- Approve staff expenses whilst ensuring they adhere to the company policy.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Reconcile company bank statements.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, making sure any communication is made in a timely and professional manner.
- Experience with dealing with multi-currencies
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices processing
- Dealing with EMEA regions, as well as UK
- Available to start Immediate
Fast growing company which specialises within the Software sector. Based Central Reading
Please apply now by sending your C.V to k or call Lineka on 0118 902 8888
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888