£22,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half have an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company based in Reading. Recruiting for a Finance Assistant, our clients are passionate about providing exceptional service for their clients.
An opportunity for someone who is motivated, energic and willing to learn whilst working to set deadlines. This role is responsible for managing production of company accounts and providing reconciliations and group reporting to our company based in the US.
- Creating customer involves and recording payroll.
- Managing journal entries.
- Recording and paying supplier invoices.
- Bank recs.
- Processing VAT returns.
- Checking and paying expense claims.
- Creating new client contracts and renewing exiting contracts efficiently.
- Preparing monthly reporting and month end journals.
- Maintaining company accounting policies and procedures.
- Supporting corporate and operational reporting needs as requested.
- Complete any other ad hoc requirements to support the business.
- Supporting the completion of budgeting, forecasting and key reporting (KPIS, sales etc) that will be required by the new US group ownership
- Working closely with CEO (UK) and CFO (US group).
- Qualified to AAT level 4 or equivalent is ideal.
- Exceptional sage experience.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to meet to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Quick learner.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Energetic and target driven.
- Taking ownership of tasks.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company benefits.
- Free parking on site.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888