£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
As the Finance Business Partner you will report into the Senior Finance Business Partner. This role is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers and operational teams. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operations to ensure revenue is maximised from existing clients and making sure to deliver services as effectively and efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
The Finance Business Partner will play a key role ensuring delivery of accurate monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business decisions, business cases and bid development - ensuring our clients understand how internal and external influences will impact the business and making the best decisions for the company as a whole.
- Ensuring timely & accurate completion of monthly management accounts ensuring accuracy, integrity, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial health of the business.
- Accurate accounting on income, including accrued and deferred revenue on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non current debt.
- Highlighting and minimising key business risks, by understanding balance sheet position.
- Partnering with business leads to prepare full annual budgets, and periodic forecasts.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, efficient cost control & driving improvements in the working capital.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Develop and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Support Ops teams with cost control and cost management of client contract costs.
- Provide objective challenge to the business performance and plans.
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to operational teams on opportunities and risks.
- Maintain adequate balance sheet controls and governance.
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous business partnering experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Ability to drive and implement successful change
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888