£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently partnering with nationally recognised FTSE 100 constituent to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a finance leadership role, that requires a commercially minded individual to take ownership of the development and growth of the current team whilst overseeing the review of several core accounting functions. There are imminent plans for significant change that will provide ample opportunity for career development as well as keeping this role fast paced and engaging.
Outline of Duties:
- Effective team leadership.
- Delegation of duties as appropriate within the team.
- Period end close & reporting.
- Review and sign off the P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Management & Statutory reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting when appropriate.
- Ad-hoc and ongoing project work.
- Must be fully qualified with significant post qualification industry experience.
- Must be able to motivate, develop and lead an established team.
- Understanding of current regulations including IFRS.
- Understanding of core financial systems and accounting procedures.
- Experience with Oracle is desirable.
As the successful candidate, you can expect a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package, including a group pension scheme, a generous holiday package and tailored development programmes. The ideal candidate for this role will be a fully qualified accountant with 3+ years post qualification experience in an operational finance role.
This is an opportunity to join an established organisation in a fast paced and changing role. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply below for a confidential conversation about your search.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888