£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
4th October 2019
An opportunity to join a financial services company turning over close to £50 million with over £6 billion of funds under management as their Finance Project Manager.
As their commercial, statutory and financial reporting requirements become more complex due to an expanding corporate structure and the impact of IFRS accounting standards the role of Finance Project Manager is required to work closely with the Group Finance Director to ensure that all project-based work is planned and completed on time and within budget, whilst balancing the Finance teams business as usual activities.
- Planning all Finance team projects, both ad hoc and business as usual
- Assisting with due diligence of company acquisitions
- Assisting with company hive ups and simplification of group structure
- Regulatory reporting
- VAT reporting and aligning of VAT group
- Providing key data for corporation tax reporting
- Assisting with process improvements and development of group accounting manual
- You will be ACA qualififed
- You will have strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- You will have experience of consolidations and merger and and acquisitions accounting
- You will be skilled in MS office and other applications - strong MS Excel skills would be especially beneficial
- £55,000 to £60,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888