£20,000.00 - £81,000.00 / annum
9th July 2019
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain real experience in a professional environment? At Robert Half, we're currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven graduates to earn a place on our graduate training scheme this year in our Reading office.
A bit about Robert Half
For more than 70 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone. Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
What our graduate scheme will offer you
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from ping tong tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you. You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
What we are looking for
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
- B2B experience is desirable
Rewards and incentives on offer
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer. To put this into context, our consultants usually achieve OTE of £35k in their first year, which increases to £45-80k in years 2 and 3. The earning potential within this industry however could take you up to a 6-figure salary if you're good.
- Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400