IT Service & Support Manager
GBP60000 - 70000 / annum
5th April 2019
An opportunity to work for a company with nearly 200 years of heritage based in the centre of Reading going through a time of rapid growth.
My clients are looking to employ a bright and engaging individual capable of ensuring the day to day integrity and availability of their applications & services for both internal and customer-facing platforms.
Role - IT Service & Support Manager This is a hands on role and you will be liaising with internal & external users, senior business stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to ensure relationships are maintained properly whilst working closely with the IT Director & senior stakeholders on the direction for the IT ecosystem.
Profile - You will need to be a technically minded individual with PRINCE2 and ITIL expert certification, ideally with experience of Cloud technologies whilst possessing the ability to liaise with internal and external users, stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers, the IT Service & Support Manager is a broad and exciting role within an exciting company and as such you need to be able to work within a team on a daily basis.
Company - Our clients are looking for an IT Service & Support Manager that is able to join a company that are going through a rapid growth period who are aiming to achieve a vision by challenging the market and offering a better way for their advisers and clients to make life better. An innovative finance and protection company.
Key responsibilities -
- Service Management: Manage service delivery, both from internal teams & working closely with suppliers to design, develop and operate processes that ensure smooth operational interactions, these processes include but are not limited to:
- Operational change management
- Incident Management
- Service Integrity: Hands on investigation and analysis of incidents affecting the production environment, advisers, customers and employees. Coordination of partners through resolution and driving root cause analysis.
- Skills required include - Understanding and familiarity with application and service configuration and integration points
- Ability to follow how technical architecture and solution design support business processes and outcomes and use this knowledge to support the integrity of business outcomes
- Continuous Service Improvement: Assist in the creation of continuous service improvement plans with suppliers.
- Vendor/Supplier Management: Take accountability and responsibility for the relationship between the business and its suppliers., ensuring the agreed SLA's and KPI's are met through service review meetings.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL including Change & Release Management, Incident Management & Problem Management
- Broad knowledge of IT & Infrastructure technologies, ideally including Cloud Technologies.
- Good negotiation skills and supplier relationship management
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and challenge effectively at a Senior stakeholder level.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888