GBP100 - 130 / day
30th April 2019
An interim IT Technician is required to join a busy services business based near Reading for a period of 3-6 months. If you are an immediately available technology professional with significant experience covering help desk and user support then please apply to find out more.
This is a critical role within a compact IT team which will suit a candidate used to working with a high degree of accuracy and who has the ability to pro-actively resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
In this contract Help Desk Analyst role you will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support for staff in all areas of hardware, infrastructure and software
- Accurately allocating incidents to the correct external support group where necessary and update customers on incident progression
- Escalating incidents where progress is not satisfactory
- Performing and logging planned checks (e.g. server backups, server capacity, device availability)
- Utilising Jamf to manage all Mac and iOS devices across the business.
The successful IT Technician will be an experienced IT professional who is immediately available and can demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and customer service in previous roles. Experience of Windows systems and PC hardware issue resolution is essential, along with exposure to Mac/iOS hardware and administration using Jamf.
Our client is a growing UK services business with its headquarters based on the outskirts of Reading. You will be part of a compact IT team of two people so being a team player is essential. There is ample parking available and bus links close by.
Salary & Benefits
This contract Help Desk role will pay £100-130 per day, parking is provided.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888