£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a rapidly growing company within Reading. Recruiting for a Junior Finance Business Partner. Due to recent acquisitions they are looking for a junior Finance Business Partner with commercial exposure.
This role will be delivering accurate monthly results ensuring they replicate the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required. This position will be reporting into the Finance Business Partner and is part of a group finance group.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of monthly management.
- Accurate accounting on income, including accrued and deferred revenue on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current debt.
- Highlighting and minimising any business risks via balance sheet.
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Being active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Accurate financial analysis and evidence.
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to senior management requests.
- Working closely with the senior teams to help drive business performance.
- Support operations teams with cost control, and cost management of client contract costs.
- Identify and drive financial efficiency ensuring the correct allocation of resource.
- Provide objective challenge to the business performance and plans.
- Provide forward looking insight utilising experience of the past, and using financial and business skills.
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to operational teams on opportunities and risks.
MUST be CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA studier.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Delivering high quality work to deadlines.
- Being able to work in a team and independently.
- Impeccable Excel skills.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role will be up to 35k for the right candidate
- Exceptionally Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday + birthday off!
- Free Parking and a Subsidised Canteen onsite.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888