£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to represent an outstanding opportunity based in Reading. Our client is searching for a forward thinking, proactive accountant to join their dynamic team. This position boast progression and a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading and developing company.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to;
- Production of month-end management accounts to a strict monthly deadline and balance sheet reconciliations
- The ability to build reports and provide meaningful information for senior managers
- Daily sales and cash reporting
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting in preparation of audit file and assistance during audit process
- Additional ad hoc tasks that are reasonable for an individual at this level
- Identifying potential process and system improvements and implementing changes as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Someone who can work to tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working towards a professional accountancy qualification (i.e. part qualified CIMA/ACCA)
- Someone who demonstrates a can-do attitude and experience working in a fast-paced environment
This Position offers a competitive salary and benefits, 25 days annual leave and a fantastic opportunity to progress within the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888