£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
4th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Management Accounting Team Lead
Working as a Management Accounting Team Lead within a Financial Services company turning over circa £50 million a year with over £6 billion of funds under management you will be getting hands on, supporting and reviewing the work of a dedicated team to ensure the processing of transactions and management reporting is accurate and robust.
You will be required to assist in the integration of further acquisitions as the business continues to grow ensuring that processes meet audit requirements.
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of key accounts is completed to a high standard and is robust.
- Support the month end process, including oversight of income regulation.
- Supervise the management accounting team and their direct reports.
- Oversee and manage the cash flow reporting.
- Ensure VAT returns are submitted on time and reconciled in the GL.
- Support with the year end audit process.
- Co-ordinate and support the continued development of finance processes and policies.
- Motivate and assist with ongoing training of the finance team to ensure that the team is fit for purpose and delivers to expected and agreed standards.
- Assist with integration of acquired businesses into the group finance function.
- Work with the Statutory Reporting team to ensure the group meets its statutory responsibilities.
- Supporting the budgeting process.
- You will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience of Sage - Ideally Line 200
- Financial services or other professional services experience is desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 to £55,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888