£10.00 - £11.00 / hour
19th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
My Client is in its start-up phase and has a number of internal projects that it needs to achieve. These include website development, software development, recruitment and partnership development.
Flexibility of approach is required in carrying out responsibilities, including:
- Administration and research as required by the Directors.
- Working with external contractors to make sure that deliverables are of a high quality and are delivered on time and on budget.
- Proofing web content
- Producing software demo videos (all required training given)
- Co-ordinating the administration of partner recruitment
- Co-ordinating the administration of staff recruitment
- Maintenance of our CRM records
- Highly self-motivated and goal orientated.
- The ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution.
- An intelligent, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent relationship building skills with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and deliver in a high-pressure environment.
My Client provides a range of services including licence subscriptions, implementations, training and support. The company is a fast growing, progressive Microsoft Silver Partner that specialises in Microsoft Dynamics. Its unique, turnkey approach to delivering Dynamics Business Central to small businesses is cementing the company's reputation with Microsoft, partners and clients alike.
Salary & Benefits- This is a temp to perm -£ 10.00ph -£11ph - central Reading.
If this is of interest, please send your C.V or call 0118 902 8888
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888