Location : Reading
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 0010129210
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Working exclusively with Robert Half, Porterhouse Medical Ltd is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their lively, friendly team based in central Reading.
Porterhouse Medical Ltd is a specialist medical communications agency working with some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, helping them to connect with a global audience of healthcare professionals and increasingly knowledgeable patients. The company has seen continued growth over the past decade and has recently secured new business wins on both a global and national level. This success has culminated in Porterhouse Medical being recognised with the Queen's Award for Enterprise 2016 - the UK's highest accolade for outstanding achievement in business.
The Project Coordinator needs to be versatile, confident and personable, with the ability to communicate at all levels. This role is part of the Finance team so a background in finance is essential. A background in project admin would also be very beneficial.
The company uses CMAP to log all the projects and all employees log their hours against specific jobs they are working on. All purchases are logged onto CMAP and invoicing is recorded.
The Project Coordinator's duties will include:
- Become a CMAP Super User- understand the program fully (training is provided) and all the reporting facilities
- Attend project review meetings
- Understand the proposals and how they are translated onto CMAP
- Work with the client services team to manage all project admin
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to Management
- Report to Management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Seek to continually improve the processes behind data capturing to accurately monitor/report project costs and forecasts
- Assisting Finance Manager with Expenses preparation
Salary & Benefits
Salary is paying up to £25k depending on experience plus benefits, pension and 23 days holiday.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ Reading