12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Payable Clerk:
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a leading company based near Reading to recruit an experienced accounts Payable clerk. The role will report into an Accounts Payable Senior and will be responsible for invoice processing and supplier account reconciliations.
- Be responsible for various contracted supplier accounts.
- Manually process contracted supplier invoices.
- Manually process 'delisted' supplier invoices onto Enterprise.
- Reconcile assigned supplier accounts to ensure that accounts are consistent with supplier statements, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Ensure before each payment run that all appropriate CTCs according to the procurement schedule have been processed onto the account correctly by the CTC Clerk and will be deducted from the payment. Enter details of any CTCs not deducted onto the CTC tracker with reasons and payment run date.
- Answer queries emailed to the Accounts Payable inbox in a timely manner.
- Resolve site and supplier queries by telephone.
- Post AP generated transactions to the bank accounts in a timely fashion and always according to the month end timetable in order that the Cash & Banking team can complete bank reconciliations.
- Other ad-hoc work as required.
- Experience of working in high volume transactional teams.
- Ability to process invoices accurately
- Good excel skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate a desire to progress within the Company.
If this role is of interest, please reply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888