GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is proud to represent a Forward thinking and dynamic client based in Reading. They are looking for a proactive Purchase Ledger to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Purchase ledger function of as well as providing support to its sister company.
The main duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Posting of purchase invoices, including inter-company invoices, and matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Ensuring correct VAT treatment of purchase invoices.
- Creation of domestic and overseas supplier runs.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve purchase ledger related issues.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Reviewing supplier open items ledger monthly.
- Reconciling supplier ledger reports at month end to the trial balance.
- Liaising with auditors and providing reports as required in timely manner.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities;
- Accurate, reliable, highly-organised, self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal negotiation and inter-cultural communication skills, and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks.
- Can work under pressure and to tight time lines whilst using your own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with staff across the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888