£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to represent a leading and growing company who are looking for a Reconciliation Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be offered a progressive career path and fantastic opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation.
The main duties are, but are not limited to;
- Ensure reconciliations are completed on a timely basis for both Intercompany Trading Balances and Intercompany Loans.
- Resolve imbalances and queries with the wider Finance Teams on a timely basis
- Process intercompany invoices raised between the Group Companies in both Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Be the key contact for Intercompany analysis, reconciliation and queries during external audits
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the accruals accounts
- Oversee the processing of the debit notes for deductions by the Accounts Payable Team to ensure they are in line with the instructions issued by the Procurement Team
- Follow up and resolve any inconsistencies between the Finance transactions and Procurement instructions on a timely basis
- Deal with queries from Suppliers and AP, liaise directly with the Procurement Team on a timely basis for prompt resolution
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities;
- The candidate will be actively studying and have a willingness to progress.
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Have the ability to understand and solve complex issues
- Possess good communication skills
- They must have excellent stakeholder management skills
This role boasts a competitive salary and a range of benefits including Free Lunches.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888