Location : Reading
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 461029
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants or sales professionals to join one of our leading brands, Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced team-driven environment something you enjoy? Are you looking to build an exciting career with unrivalled earning potential?
As a Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
We are actively recruiting in our Reading office; this is one of our highest performing businesses in the UK and will be joining a very talented team. We are actively recruiting on both our Interim and Permanent Teams - both of which are offering very warm desks.
Our Reading business has several global top producers so the ability to hit the ground running is very achievable.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals
In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone. Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years. Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
What do we offer?
- State of the art offices
- Marking leading technology, including a New Microsoft Surface Pro
- World renowned training and development
- Remote working capability
- Market leading salaries
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Excellent company benefits
- Unrivalled career progression and development.
Please apply to find out more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ Reading