£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
21st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a leading company based within Reading to recruit for a Sales Ledger. This role will be processing invoice processing and assisting with collection of aged debts. This is a extensive role in Accounts working within a small finance team and will be reporting to the finance manager.
- Processing of invoices within Oracle
- Assisting with application of cash receipts in Oracle
- Assisting with collection of aged debts
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries arising from reclassification and recoding of billing lines
- Experience with Oracle is a must
- Strong attention to detail and accurate input
- A working knowledge of Accounts Receivable routines, supported by practical experience
- Exposure to multi currencies and use of banking platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Excel and IT skills
- A positive attitude to change and an energetic and collaborative disposition
- Well organised, able to work to deadlines and juggle the demands of the business
Salary & Benefits
- This role is up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
- Parking on site.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays off.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888