Sales Support Administrator
GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
5th February 2019
Following the impressive and continued growth of our Reading operation, we are in an exciting position to recruit a Sales Support professional to provide sophisticated and value added support to a team of highly successful Recruitment Consultants.
Robert Half Sales Support staff provide the administrative support to all divisions/branch as necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of all support services whilst always offering exceptional customer service.
Robert Half is a leading global recruitment services firm with an international reach spanning 300+ branches worldwide, with 18+ offices across all major cities in the UK. Our teams make a difference each day. We provide companies with the people they need to grow their businesses; and we offer the professionals we place new avenues for advancing their careers through temporary, permanent and interim job opportunities.
Founded in New York City in 1948, Robert Half led the staffing industry in moving from a focus on a one-size-fits-all recruitment approach, to a tailored methodology that takes into consideration the individual requirements of our clients and provides highly specialised recruitment solutions based on industry experience, culture fit and skillset.
As a profitable and growing business in the UK, we are always looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented individuals to join our team.
Activities for this position may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following, depending upon branch size:
- Act as the primary support for 10-15 Sales Consultants and other branch office personnel i.e. Manager
- Review CVs and reformat to UK approved format within specific timeframes
- Be the first point of contact to answer and respond to/route telephone enquiries as appropriate
- Process timesheets of temporary workers and any other payroll related paperwork as well as respond to payroll requests/queries as necessary
- Support the team with the real time perm placement processes and assist with closing out month end efficiently
- Adhere to RH Compliance and GDPR procedures. Scan compliance paperwork daily for audit purposes to ensure all requirements are being met
- Entering Candidate information into Salesforce / use DocuSign for candidate registration process
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested
- Run searches and reports in Salesforce to aid business development, track sales activity plus to trigger financial and credit checks
- Responsible for running regular database cleansing projects and cycles on Salesforce
- Prepare and send targeted marketing correspondence, including running mailers for the division/branch
- Cover front of house receptionist duties as required, which includes managing company in process, booking couriers and taxis, greeting visitors, coordinating candidate testing
- Ensure meeting rooms maintain a professional demeanour and office is tidy, including any storage areas
- Working within budget to ensure the office has sufficient stock levels of stationary and offices supplies including printed stationery and business cards etc
- Call candidates/visitors to confirm branch appointments daily
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated by people interaction and customer excellence
- An ability to work in a team and independently
- Ideally has previous experience of supporting a sales team and has a strong commercial awareness ideally gained in an account management, recruitment and/or sales environment
- Must be pro-active and understand the pressures of a sales team and used to working in a pressurised environment
- Possesses strong software skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Hold strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workloads
- Strength of character and confidence is important to be able to confidently handle varying situations and or conversations
- Flexibility to work around the needs of the business
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ideally Degree level (or equivalent)
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and package depending on experience and skills
- 24 days annual leave plus birthday day off
- 37.5 hours per week, flexible between 8.15am - 6.00pm (Monday - Friday) depending on business requirements.
- Plus lots of recognition programmes, BUPA, travel loan, Robert Half rewards etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750