£28,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Our clients are looking for a motivated and experience HR advisor looking to step up into a senior position to become their Senior HR Advisor. You will provide first-line support for all employee relation queries and deputise for the HR Manager supervising the team in the absence of the shared service manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company with huge plans for the future, you will be joining a close knit team where collaboration is key. As a company our clients are a group of Chefs, nutritionists and people -pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical well being. Taking a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences they source, prepare and present has allowed our clients to hold the Royal Warrant for catering services to Her Majesty the Queen.
Any previous experience working as support for line managers in all aspects of recruitment and selection, performance management capability, disciplinary and grievance cases is a plus as well as an ability to solve problems, excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of current employment law is essential.
- Provide advice & assistance in preperation and sending of letters regarding disciplinary, grievance & redundancy consultation meetings and outcomes with HR Business Partner support.
- Advertising roles as requested on the internet, intranet or through online sources.
- Performing administration of the long/short term sickness data sheets with the HR Business Partner.
- Arranging occupational health appointments and providing referral documents into the HR Business Partner with reports when reports are received to discuss the way forward.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with TUPE administration; creating source data sheet, ensuring all correspondence is sent to employees, operations and payroll and is prepared to the highest standard and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring appropriate security for all HR or employee related data, with strict observance of departmental confidentiality and data protection.
- Senior HR Advisor - Salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience level
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888