£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
23rd September 2019
We are delighted to be partnering with CH&CO Catering on an exclusive basis. As an independent hospitality caterer, CH&CO holds the Royal Warrant and is respected for its commitment to health, well being and sustainability. They employ more than 6,200 people across the UK & Ireland, have a turnover of £400m and have recently acquired Mitie Catering, Gather & Gather and CreativeEvents.
You will be number two to the HR Manager, deputising in the HR Managers absence as well as providing first line support for HR advice and working on ongoing and new projects.
- First line support for HR advice following maternity, paternity, unauthorised absence, probationary and sickness absence management policies and procedures
- Deputise of HR Manager in coaching and mentoring the HR team in Employee Relations escalations.
- Assist in preparation and sending of letters regarding disciplinary, grievance and redundancy consultation meetings and outcomes with HR Business Partner support in a timely manner
- Manage maternity administration and liaise with payroll regarding maternity leave payments
- Prepare change of details administration and letters for management level employees and associated paperwork including salary, bonus, promotion letters and general correspondence in line with role entitlement
- Administration of the long/short term sickness data sheets with the HR Business Partner, arranging occupational health appointments and providing referral documents to the HR Business Partner when reports are received to discuss the way forward.
- Support HR Business Partner with TUPE administration; create source data sheet, ensure all correspondence is sent to employees, Operations and payroll and is prepared to the highest standard and in a timely manner
- Calculate redundancy payments as required
- Undertake small projects as requested by the HR Manager in relation to creating more efficiency's in the HR Support team and general HR administration
- Liaise with Payroll Department regarding payroll issues if necessary
Salary & Benefits:
- £30,000 to £35,000, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Birthday off, free lunch and more.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888