31st May 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
This will be working with the Tax Director on a 4-6 month contract and you must have the following experience:
- CTA/ATT qualified or experienced with Alphatax and preparation of tax returns
- 40 to 50% of time will be focused on corporation tax compliance, so must be able to evidence your relevant experience
- Additional focus areas are:
- Tax reporting project work
- Transfer Pricing
- Country by Country Reporting
- Total Tax Contribution (UK) (collation of information)
Day rate £400-600 depending on experience
South East England based
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400