17th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
The role will lead direct and indirect tax matters for the EMEA region supporting both the divisional business units and corporate tax teams. This will also be responsible for supporting all tax compliance efforts and managing all tax accounting matters for EMEA region.
- Prepare monthly provision entries and quarterly ASC740 packages for EMEA regions.
- Manage and control all tax accounts throughout the region. Ensure reconciliations are timely prepared and accounting entries for all tax matters are properly recorded.
- Liaise with accounting teams to monitor local statutory to US GAAP reconciliations and have full knowledge of the impact for tax purposes.
- Monitor compliance with all local statutory tax requirements. Serve as primary lead in corresponding with local service providers for income tax compliance support, providing all necessary financial information to prepare tax returns, reviewing for accuracy, and acting as the liaison to the corporate tax department located in Melbourne, FL.
- Ensure all tax payments are timely made and provide cash tax forecasts to corporate tax department.
- Timely prepare provision to return reconciliations, ensuring US GAAP deferred tax inventory is fully supported and properly documented. Interface with local accountants to ensure transactions are booked correctly in statutory books.
- Assist with implementing or understanding tax planning and transfer pricing impacts affecting the EMEA region.
- Serve as the internal expert and provide advice to the business operations for VAT and other indirect taxes to minimize cost impacts. Lead accounting and compliance responsibilities as needed for indirect taxes.
- Participate in any compliance initiatives requested by the corporate tax department or triggered by local changes and advise the best options to implement in the EMEA region. Coordinate with internal & external resources (IT, tax advisors, etc.) as needed for smooth implementation.
- Participate in business process and systems improvements as needed in support of regional & global initiatives including system implementations and mergers and acquisitions.
Please send your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888