GBP27000 - 30000 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To support the Head of Treasury in administering and monitoring the senior debt facility with a syndicate of banks. This role is primarily responsible for daily and weekly cash forecasting, making sure the cash is in the right place, at the right time and in the right currency.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Daily business liquidity management - identifying daily requirements for use of the funding facilities and ensuring funds are in appropriate a/c's for net/gross overdraft facilities. Arranging short-term intercompany loans as appropriate.
* Maintain loan schedules and interest payments. Managing drawdown, rollover and repayments
* Maintain accurate to-date workbooks of facilities, interest and daily cash positions, consolidating them for ad-hoc reviews * Support the Head of Treasury and Financial Controller with monthly, quarterly and yearly Cash-flow forecasts
* Reconciliation of Holding Company bank accounts and accounting for interest payments
* Providing financing cost figures to be posted to P&L on a monthly basis ensuring accurate accruals are in place e.g Cash-in-Transit and other Treasury related cost accounting
* Support business in Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) compliance process
* Managing small requirements for procurement cards
* Assist Head of Treasury with identifying operating inefficiencies and proposed improvements.
* Support the Head Of Treasury in the management of relationships with banks, agents and relevant external providers. Assisting with bank administration e.g updating signatories, FACTA, adding/removing new users
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis as necessary to assist Head of Treasury, Financial Controller or CFO
* Liaising with senior members of Finance
SKILLS AND EXPERINCE
* Treasury experience with good knowledge in cash management and cashflow forecasting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Essentials: Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUPS, INDEX MATCH, etc. Ability to break down and understand/combine variety of formulas desired)
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Critical thinking :innovation - automating spreadsheets, 'smoothening out', process/question the status quo
* Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
* Must be detail oriented and have a strong commitment to accuracy
* Enthusiastic and positive approach to day to day deliverables as well as to business change
* Experience of Microsoft Great Plains 2010 would be an advantage
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888