£18,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger candidate to join a business based in South Birmingham close to Redditch.
Duties will include:
- Maintain the process for payment of accounts to ensure that the company meets its obligations as they fall due complies with its payment policy and strives to secure discounts where applicable.
- To ensure supplier statements are reconciled monthly, and to ensure follow up work is carried out on all previous months reconciling items.
- Raise correct company payments on a monthly or weekly basis in line with agreed supplier terms
- Raise payments for one off suppliers
- documentation with the appropriate Managers authorisation.
- Assist with importing invoices onto Navision Purchase Ledger computer accounts.
- Strong Purchase Ledger experience
- Good excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Large corporate
- Modern offices
- Parking on sites
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £23,000
- Bonus Monthly/Yearly
- Company Discounts
- Training courses - ILM/Apprenticeships
- Social Functions
- Service Awards
- Gateway - Retail discounts
- Cycle to work
- Life insurance
- Discounted Private healthcar
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600