£90,000.00 - £110,000.00 / annum
30th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
£90,000 - £110,000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Director of Finance vacancy - Redhill
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Director of Finance to join an innovative and fast-moving engineering group based in Redhill.
This is working for a very established and well respected business, they have a truly global footprint and are now looking to hire a new Director of Accounting due to their continued growth.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record thus far in their career.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Qualified Accountant
- Someone with a strong group reporting and consolidations background.
- Someone who have experience of accounting for large projects. Property, Engineering, Construction, Utilities.
This is such a unique role! If you have aspirations of being and CFO but need that well rounded finance director role then please apply to find out more.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture - what more could anyone want??
The successful Director of Accounting must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting grounding.
- Take full ownership for the global finance team. (15+ people)
- Oversee all financial reporting, controls, processes and consolidations.
- Act as a systems champion for the group.
- Manage all project accounting and WIP.
- Act as a true international accounting business partner for the group.
- Manage all audit relationships and statutory accountants.
- Support on all international tax and treasury complications.
- Link in with FP&A for all commercial budgets, forecasts and business planning
- Sit on the UK leadership team, responsible for driving growth.
- Be comfortable presenting at board level.
The successful Director of Accounting is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
You must be a qualified accountant who has worked in one of the following sectors: Property, Engineering, Construction, Utilities. Large scale projects.
Well established engineering and construction group.
£90,000 - £110,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750