£11.00 - £13.00 / hour
23rd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a growing Charity, based in Redhill, to recruit an interim Treasury Assistant.
The interim Treasury Assistant will be expected to manage all corporate and home bank accounts together with the Imprest process for each home within the company. Making sure all entries through Imprest or bank accounts have clear explanations and are posted to the correct nominals.
The assignment will initially be for 3 - 6 months, however there is potential for the role to be extended and potentially go permanent.
You must be immediately available to be considered.
The interim Treasury Assistant's key responsibilities will be:
- Management of the bank accounts and associated entries into the ledger
- Management of the home Imprest process to ensure that all home costs are coded corrected and accurately feed the management accounts process
- Completing monthly bank reconciliation for each account
- Contribute the training of home managers in the efficient Imprest process
- Ensures that all documentation is correctly filed, in order that financial auditors can be satisfied via the efficient recovery of key documents of initial entry
- To contribute to any process improvements within specific areas of responsibility
- Maintain bank signatories for all accounts
- Manage the SU holiday process and make payments to the homes/book holidays as required
The successful interim Treasury Assistant will need to have a high attention to detail, be a problem solver and critical thinker. You will need to have good Excel skills as you will be expected to use Pivot tables.
The growing Charity has recently acquired another charity to help towards their expansion plans. They are also undergoing a rebranding. The have modern, new offices in Redhill with a lovely outside space to enjoy your lunch break.
Salary & Benefits
£11 - £13 per hour plus on-site parking
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750