Purchase Ledger Clerk
GBP18000 - 22000 / annum
14th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is in an exclusive relationship with a prestigious company that is experiencing rapid sequential growth to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Based in the Redruth area. This is an excellent opportunity for any ledger professional who is looking to work in one of the best finance teams in Cornwall, with a company that actively promotes internal career progression and offers flexible working hours.
Your key duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Entering invoices in query into the system with appropriate query type
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- General clerical and administrative duties for the finance department as required
- Maintenance of departmental archives, scanning and incoming mail
- Management of the supplier relationship
- Query Chasing and Resolution
- Supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
The successful applicant will have acquired a solid purchase ledger skill set, preferably within a fast paced SME setting. Due to the nature of the role it is crucial that you possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you would like to hear more about this position, or discuss your finance career in confidence , please contact the Robert Half team on 01392341130.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400