GBP350 - 450 / annum
13th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
We are keen to speak to brilliant and talented interim finance professionals. If you are an immediately available Head of Finance, Financial Controller on Finance Manager then I am keen to hear from you.
This Head of Finance role is working for a world leading consulting business based near Reigate. They have business units that cover engineering, construction and consulting.
This is a newly created interim Head of Finance Role that will be tasked with setting up and supporting a $1.8Billion turn over business unit.
I am looking for a career contractor, or available permanent candidate wanted to embark on a varied and challenging 12 month assignment.
£350 - £450 per day.
The successful Interim Head of Finance must be a qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or ACCA. We want someone with a outgoing and fun personality - the skill set required important, but the softer skills to drive and influence change is key.
- Set up a new FP&A division.
- Build forecasting, budgets and cash-flow reports from scratch, then implement them globally across the business.
- Assist the business unit CFO in driving improved business partnering and commercial support.
- Lead a project to drive better standardisation across the business when it comes to month reporting.
- Drive commercial profitability analysis on business unit performance.
- Analyse regional spend and monitor cash-flow performance and bad debt on all contracts.
- Take a lead on all management accounting, reporting, data a dashboard analysis.
- Lead a number of key internal projects.
The successful Head of Finance is likely to be a highly talented and ambitious individual. Someone who has a strong accounting and commercial background.
Our client is a world-class engineering. Construction and consulting business. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture. If I was an accountant I would want to work here.
Salary & Benefits
£350 - £450 per day + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750