Location : Rhondda Cynon Taff
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468698
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
** PURCHASE LEDGER ** PONTYPRIDD ** £9.00 - £10.00 PER HOUR ** IMMEDIATE START **
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a company in Pontypridd on an ongoing temporary basis.
You will be responsible for
- Checking invoices and posting them accurately to the financial ledgers
- Dealing with VAT correctly
- Checking and reconciling statements from suppliers
- Dealing with all purchase enquiries
- BACS or cheque payments.
- Analysing and posting of credit card transactions made across the group of companies.
- Preparation of accruals for standard charges not yet invoiced at month end.
- Supporting the finance team with other general duties as and when required.
Whilst formal finance qualifications are not necessary, a solid background in finance is a pre-requisite of this job.
In addition you will need:
- A good working knowledge of Oracle, SAP or SAGE, and experience of running end to end purchase ledger.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- The ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines.
- Good administration skills and an attention to detail.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- High level of commitment to customer service, and getting things right first time.
- To be presentable and articulate.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
CF10 3AG Cardiff