GBP28000 - 32000 / annum
Richmond upon Thames
3rd June 2019
IT Systems Administrator/ IT Support - Financial Services - Richmond TW9
We are one of the leading specialists for equipment and vendor financing and are part of a global financial service and investment banking business.
We employ around 160 people in our West London office and are now looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator to join our growing IT department. The role is primarily focused around providing a high level of day to day support including, but not limited to, infrastructure, servers, desktops, laptops, IP telephony, managed print services, cloud services, basic networking, mobile device and user access management. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects. Other duties include maintaining disaster recovery environments, ensuring processes and procedures for business continuity and IT systems are kept up to date and relevant.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide business as usual (BAU) support on a day to day basis.
- Full ownership of support tickets using IT service management system
- To administer and support UK Microsoft domain, including but not limited to; active directory, group policies and network resources.
- Work with IT service providers to ensure smooth and continuous operation of IT and business systems, whilst ensuring that service providers adhere to agreed SLA's.
- Provide technical IT support to the Business on a day to day basis.
- Manage new starters, leavers and internal transfer requests.
- Administer and support cloud services such as O365 Exchange Online, Zscaler and Cloud mail security.
- Improve existing IT processes and document system administration.
Skills/ Experiences Required:
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages, Office 2010 and 2013,
- Good understanding of networking principles.
- Experience with cloud services such as MS O365
- Experience of supporting telephony systems.
- A good eye for identifying and troubleshooting issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an upcoming IT Support Analyst to join a collaborative team with the chance to enhance their technical skillset and gain exposure to 3rd line technologies
Location - London, Richmond
Salary - £29,000 - £32,000 + 10 - 15% Bonus & Excellent Benefits (14% Pension)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900