GBP16 - 19 / hour
7th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for an SME Import-Export Business based near to Rochester. This is an exciting 6 month opportunity for an Assistant Accountant looking to build upon their existing skills.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger including processing and raising invoices, calculating monthly costs, reconciliations, supplier queries as well as processing expenses.
- Take responsibility for the monthly Management Accounts up to Trial Balance.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assit with year end duties.
- Assist with the preparation and forecasting for budgets.
- Data integrity.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years experience and be a hands on Assistant Accountant who is able to work individually but also as part of a small team. The Assistant Accountant will ideally have strong excel skills including pivots and v look ups.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently representing an Import-Export Business based near Rochester.
Salary & Benefits
This Assistant Accountant role will be paying £16-19 per hour dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900