£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
27th June 2019
Assistant Project Manager - Salford
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will provide specialist business support as directed to a business audience in-line with the company standards.
- To diagnose prospective participants to check they fit with the programme's eligibility and suitability requirements
- Delivering face to face "Investment Readiness" consulting support and to identify potential areas for support
- Complete and collect relevant programme paperwork as defined by the Project Management Team
- Attend regular programme review meetings with the company and the Programme Commissioners
- Act proactively to keep the programme's performance at or above target
- Leverage the local business support ecosystem to generate programme referrals plus relevant stakeholders
- Act as first point of contact for any incoming programme enquiries and queries
- Develop collateral and methodologies to convert programme participants into pro-active referrers for the programme
- To maintain up to date information on all business support offerings locally, regionally and nationally.
- Build and manage lasting relationships with programme participants, to ensure participants remain engaged with the company and have access wider support.
- Participate in events, networking events and provide effective referral and engagement methods to encourage take up of programme support.
- Collect testimonials, success stories and case studies to further highlight the value associated with our organisation and associated programmes
- Any other duties commensurate with the post and as agreed between the post holder and line manager.
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of externally funded public sector programmes
- An understanding of the needs and demands of growing businesses
- An understanding of the networking, stakeholder and intermediary landscape of Leeds City Region.
- SFEDI accreditation or equivalent
- Knowledge of Investment Readiness and business growth diagnostics
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, excellent organisational skills and good time management
- Ability to meet targets and contribute to the wider team targets as appropriate
- Good oral and written communication skills, good numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good attention to detail
- Clean driving license required
Reports into the Head of Entrepreneurial Solutions
Hours: 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100