GBP20000 / annum
7th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a rapidly-growing Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Salford who are seeking a new Credit Controller to join their Finance team.
The Credit Controller will be responsbible for:
- Chasing overdue debt
- Posting of customers payments received on a daily basis
- Allocating daily cheques/BACS to correct customer accounts
- Requesting remittance advices from customers/depots
- Ensuring that all requests for copy statements are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Printing copy invoices
- Dealing with sales ledger queries
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and have a confident character with the ability to carry out a variety of tasks.
- Needs to manage their workflow to meet deadlines for set tasks.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 + company benefits + progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100