GBP40000 - 42000 / annum
4th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering a hugely successful and rapidly expanding Group who operate within the Engineering sector to recruit for a practice-trained Group Management Accountant to join their high-performing Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a practice-trained Accountant (either 1st/2nd move from practice) where you will be working very closely with the Group Finance Director in looking after Group Management Accounts, Consolidated Group Accounts, Forecast & Budgeting, Intercompany Accounts & balances. supporting the Group Treasury function, Acquisition due diligence & business partnering.
There are 6 businesses within the Group, turning over circa £20m. They operate within the Engineering sector and are based in a modern office complex with an on-site gym and free parking in Salford Quays. Due to their rapid expansion and strong position within their market, they are looking to increase headcount within their high-performing finance team.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for Holding Company and some Group businesses
- Preparation of Monthly & Yearly Consolidated Group Accounts
- Group Forecast & Budget preparation
- Development & preparation of Group KPI's
- Preparation of Year end files for Audit and liaise with external auditors
- Control of Intercompany Accounts & balances
- Assist with Corporation Tax planning and compliance
- Support Group Treasury function & payroll function
- Company Secretarial Support
- Preparation of VAT returns, compliance, including review of returns, advice and guidance to the business
- Able to undertake Acquisition due diligence work
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100