£20000 - 20000 / annum
27th June 2019
Project Administrator - Salford
As a Project Administrator, you will provide administrative support on a variety of different projects within the business.
- Maintaining job files, paperwork, correspondence and office filing system (both paper and electronic)
- Tracking all project documentation
- Tracking client enquiries and carrying out due diligence on eligibility and suitability
- Administration support for event organisation and attendance
- Preparing workshop materials including branding.
- Booking of workshop/event venues, catering and associated tasks
- Input and maintenance of company CRM database (Salesforce)
- Preparation of funding claims and associated evidence, supporting the relevant project manager to submit the claim to deadline
- Filing and preparation of client hard copy records
- Admin and monitoring support on several internal projects & management processes (including ISO 9001 & Commitment to Equality)
- Greeting & directing visitors and answering telephone calls
- Typing/processing of documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Arrange and prepare for company meetings both in and out of the office
- Provide comprehensive administration and secretarial support and any other ad hoc admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the team
- The ideal candidate will have these key skill sets:
- A proven track record in externally funded project administration.
- Experience of managing a CRM/Database would be advantageous although not essential
- Excellent administration skills, organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of European funding programmes
- Reports into the Head of Entrepreneurial Solutions
Hours: 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100