Senior Credit Controller
GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
8th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join a highly reputable, award winning firm based in Manchester / Salford. This is best suited to a progression-minded, ambitious and spirited individual who is looking to further their career in Finance via a managerial position.
To be qualify for this vacancy, you will need prior experience in line management.
- Managing team of 5 Credit Controllers
- Appraisals, 1-2-1's, and leading a medium-sized team from the front
- Ensuring clients pay credit within agreed terms
- Working closely with Credit Manager to improve systems, processes, controls and procedures
- Reporting to Credit Manager and Senior Management on an ad-hoc basis
- Management of client relationships, new and old
- Visiting clients where required, building tangible relationships
- Managing an up-to-date system and tracking connections
- Covering query-handling and accounts receivable administration where required
- This position reports directly to the Credit Manager in the Accountancy department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a Team Leader / Senior Credit Controller position
- Desire to progress into a Credit Manager position (long-term)
- Experienced in line management
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to build and repair relationships
- Able to confidently deal with senior stakeholders
- Good excel skills
- Understanding of KPI's and ability to critically reflect upon own work
Established firm in Manchester, who have had excellent growth in the last 18 months, via organic growth and acquisition. Looking to continue expansion of the business whilst offering excellent progression opportunities. Moving into new offices in the next 12 months, with a view to absorb other subsidiaries within the group.
Salary & Benefits
£20-25k per annum, pension, flexible working hours, work from home options, Study Support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100