GBP350 - 450 / day
February 5, 2018
Interim and Project
Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim Internal Auditor for a market leading financial services business based in Wiltshire.
Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim Internal Auditor for a market leading financial services business based in Wiltshire. This is an interim contract lasting for 3 months initially with possibility for extension.
The Interim Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out audit projects as per 12 month audit plan
- Review control mechanisms
- Review change management processes
- Specific projects focused on corporate social responsibility / philanthropic activities
These are the desired skills and experiences required for the Interim Internal Auditor:
- Relevant qualification e.g. ACA,. ACCA, IIA, or 'qualified by experience'
- Extensive and varied internal audit experience
- Experience of auditing / implementing controls
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Exposure to financial services would be ideal
Our client is a market leading financial services business based in Wiltshire. They are looking for an experienced internal auditor to join their team during a period of positive growth. The internal audit function has developed a strong profile in the business, and the client is keen to find someone who will uphold this high standard. They have parking onsite.
Salary & Benefits
The Interim Internal Auditor role will pay up to £450 per day, and will last between 3 months with potential for extension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement