£28000 - 30000 / annum
24th June 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for a HR Officer to join well established business based in Selby. Due to continued success and aggressive growth plans they are looking for an experienced HR Officer to join their team.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with local agreement
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation and ensures practices are carried out in line with changes in legislation
- Conveys facts and ideas clearly/accurately and effectively.
- Assists departmental managers on the interpretation of company policies and procedures
- Provide a professional service to all employees, the public and external organisations
- Ensure accurate operation of Oracle HR and Kronos
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and submission of payroll reports
- Management of sickness reporting any anomalies to the Contract HR Manager
- Prepare statistical breakdowns including analysis of sickness/absence and holidays
- To ensure that occupational health records are kept up to date
- To ensure personnel files are kept up to date and accurate to meet legal compliance requirements
- To ensure GDPR compliance.
- Assists in disciplinary / grievance hearings, advising on legislative and company policy and procedures.
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes and methods of operating practices within the depot
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team.
- Possessing or willing to work towards recognised HR qualification
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Previous HR Officer /Advisor experience in a warehouse / distribution environment
- Previous experience of absence management
- Previous experience of Oracle HR and Kronos
- Experience of working within a unionised environment.
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidential and professional approach
- Flexible approach required
£28,000k - £30,000k plus additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978