£90,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Lead Developer (React / React Native) - Sevenoaks
This is an exciting to join a leading Technology company based in the heart of Sevenoaks.
If you live in Kent and looking for a better work life balance, this would be a great place to join.
The Senior React Developer will be joining a high-tech team who are looking to grow.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take the business into the next phase of development including
- Data driven user preference analysis with advanced machine learning algorithms to generate actionable data and match sentiment groups matched to traditional ad groups.
- Extending our recommendation engine and personalised email engagement based the above capabilities
- AI driven sentiment analysis of social engagement and user viewing patterns.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a development team.
- You're an architect, a thinker, and researcher.
- You are passionate about using React / React Native for front-end development.
- You are keen to play a mentorship role for junior and mid-level developers, and generous with help when others ask.
- You know how to work with a team to make realistic estimates and manage expectations.
- You enjoy collaborating with others, reviewing code and getting your code reviewed, and seeking feedback often.
- You recognize the importance of site availability and system monitoring.
- £90-£100K Plus Bonus
- Opportunity to innovate and drive the tech stack
- Holidays, Gym, Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900