Location : Sheffield
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 466189
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Payroll Administrator to work for an international industry leading organisation based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre, easily accessible by car or public transport.
This role will report to the Team Leader and provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Processing and transacting accurate and timely payroll for clients
- Undertaking quality checks to ensure accurate payments are made
- Ensure full and accurate personnel and payroll records are kept
- Advise clients on conditions of services for categories of staff and service
- Assist with reviewing procedures and processes to implement change
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to pursue a payroll career within a fast growing business with future career development.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to have:
- 1 Years experience in payroll
- Strong Excel skills
- Effective team working skills and a great attention to detail
This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join an international business where they will be given the chance to build their career
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 to £22,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
- Competitive benefits package
- Long term career prospect
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,